Unlock the secret to a lifetime of healthy smiles with continued preventative care.
We recommend regular dental check ups and cleaning every 6 months as well as a good effective teeth cleaning routine at home.
If you continue to give your teeth the care they deserve, you can achieve the smile you have always wanted. Our goal is to educate our patients on ways to best care for your teeth, to prevent tooth decay and gum disease in the future. We offer preventative dentistry services to keep you smiling for the long term.
It is essential that you maintain good dental hygiene and you visit your dentist every 6 months for a thorough examination and clean. We all need to visit the dentist regularly.
Our Top Preventive Care Tips Are:
- Use a soft toothbrush with rounded bristles
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months and after an illness
- Brush for two minutes twice daily
- Use toothpaste with fluoride
- Floss once daily
- Visit us on a routine basis
- Avoid tobacco products and excessive alcohol consumption
- Reduce sugar intake
People with hypersensitive teeth get the best relief by using a soft bristle toothbrush with a small head and rounded bristles and only brushing twice daily with Sensodyne toothpaste.
Sensitive teeth can be caused from a number of things being:
- The dentine (2nd layer of the tooth) becomes exposed
- The gum recession or loss of tooth enamel that most commonly causes the dentine exposure
- Over brushing or gum disease
Only Brush The Teeth You Want To Keep!